.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 20, 2004

I've been trying to get back into my old blog for a few weeks now, but can't find any way in, and so I thought - first day of Spring, good enough excuse for a new blog. Now let's see if I can remember how to use the damn thing.

First of all, a link to Happy Tree Friends, not clever or grown up, but very funny, if you like your cartoon violence gory and unsubtle. It reminds me of Duckman, where his two assistants Fluffy and Uranus meet a terrible end in every episode. This kind of leads me on to the wonderful Flat Earth, great comic writer/illustrator and all round good bloke, who I heard from yesterday for the first time in ages. Keeping in touch with people can be hard, especially when you respect/like them enough to want to do more than say hello, but it's very important to me to do so. So if you know me, I hope you're feeling good, huggy vibes right now.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?