.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 26, 2004

I can't find a link to it, but I read a short report this morning of a student in Oslo who was killed whilst being filmed lying in a road dressed as Moomintroll. Incredibly tragic to those concerned, but it will no doubt appear in books of the bizarre for many years to come.



And talking of the bizarre: the dream I had last night was quite horrible in places, but the main part of it is perfect for the novel. The chapter title even came up in the dream. I've been letting it brew, as it were, and will find the right place to put it in. In the real world (I think), it's been another beautiful day. I drove gf to work all down the country lanes, slowing down for a wide eyed ginger cat and a small rabbit, before driving along the hilltops above Penzance. The whole bay was shrouded in a blue haze. Awesome, just awesome.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?