.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

What a day! Jane, the tea room owner/artist was really into the stuff I took along and is happy to try and sell it for me. Her own stuff - watercolours of local sacred sites mainly - was actually rather good, streets ahead of much of the art around here. So I swaggered back to my car, pleased as hell. The weather was good, so I spent a little time sitting on top of Sancreed Beacon, a Bronze Age settlement a few miles away, and then went into Penzance and had a coffee in my favourite cafe. Meditate, my arse!

Anyway, the tea room is on the Madron-Morvah road, between Lanyon Quoit and Men-an-Tol. Plenty of positive vibes around, maan. Seriously, I feel very good about this.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?