.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

About time there was another picture/some light relief (for me anyway) on here, so here's a picture of me:

It's a long story, but basically it's a joke, but the wonderful design was done by Queer Granny. I've wanted to be a superhero since I was a kid; the Fantastic Four were probably my favourites, along with Daredevil, so being immortalised as a Hulk-type figure was one of the biggest compliments I've ever had.

Last night I had an anxiety attack - all the things that are happening just seemed to be suffocating me, so, with help from the ever lovely gf, we broke them down in manageable bits. She's not going to the pre-Glastonbury shindig now, due to various stresses (the travel, the money) so will be around for the Mystic Fayre. She gets to sit down and read and eat pasties for lunch, so she's happy about it. All the stuff for the Fayre is packed and ready to go to the Guildhall later today. I dropped gf off at work this morning and then went on to the local council offices to give in our Housing Benefit claims. I was kept waiting for a total of one minute before being seen, and was out by 9.25, after the woman I saw went through both forms to check they were okay, and copied all the ID documents and stuff. Can you believe it? This is how it should be everywhere.

Wish me luck for tomorrow. I just don't have a clue how it's going to go. And I'm either going to be doped up to the eyeballs or suffering severe menstrual pain - or both - so it's not the best time.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?