.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Well, things are a bit stressful as one of the references I came up with for the flat is a bit iffy as far as the agents are concerned, so I'm running around trying to get someone else to do one for me. Losing this flat is not an option, believe me. Added to this I'm trying to write a short story for an anthology of erotic fiction and I feel pmt-ish and stressed and very un-erotic but I need the money.

But at least this headline gave me some perspective. Jack Straw has been "reassuring" the CBI that Labour won't reverse any of Thatcher's dreadful anti-union laws. I'm not quite cynical enough to be unsurprised by what Labour come out with, just very very worried. As to the end of paid sick leave for the first three days, I just don't know where to start. I'm not sure there's a point in voting, but I haven't been registered for years due to various dodgy landlords and my transient lifestyle. I've dropped out of the rat race to a major extent, but that doesn't help anyone else.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?