.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

A quick post, bearing in mind I'm now netless at my new home.

The move went smoothly. I felt sorry for the poor removers, labouring up three billion stairs with all our gear, but they were well paid for it.

Penzance is hot, I think everywhere is, but I DON'T LIKE IT. I knew the main streets of the town fairly well, but this morning I started wandering down alleyways and found myself at the library with no problem at all. My computer is not yet set up, so I'm a bit frustrated in a writerly kind of way, but nesting is kind of fun, too.

We appear to have adopted a homing pigeon. Ze keeps sitting out on skylight window, begging for food. We've called him 'Homer' for obvious reasons. A family of crows (I think) is nesting in the rafters next to us. Yesterday we heard the babies cheeping excitedly for worms. In the mornings, the grown up crows argue on the rooftops below us. It's rather nice. Oh, and a butch dyke works in the amusement arcade down the road. Yay!

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?