.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

It's thundering and raining here, but at least the village hasn't been washed away; the news is full of reports from Boscastle, a beautiful little place on the north coast, that's was devastated yesterday by flash flooding. I keep trying to spy the Witchcraft Museum, which is located in the harbour, well I hope it's still there...

I reserved the latest Morrissey album at the library last week, went in to give back another cd (by Muse - very bombastic and prog-rocky in places but quite entertaining) and they tried to get more money out of me for the reservation than they charge for lending a cd, so I told them to poke it. I am looking forward to hearing the album at some point, though.

Oh, and I did some fixing of the car this afternoon in the pouring rain. In my vest top and baseball cap. Need I say more??

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?