.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

A change of text colour, just because I can.

I did my first sigil for ages this morning, one to send good fortune to someone who dearly needs it right now. It felt good, and I feel positive for doing it.

Last Thursday I dragged gf, sis and a mate to the Earth Mysteries talk. It was supposed to be about the history of Cornish witchcraft, but the speaker changed it at the last minute to something about earth mysteries and magic. An interesting subject in itself, but it bored the living crap out of the full house that had turned up. He spent most of the hour (was it only an hour? Jeez, felt like a lifetime) quoting quotes and repeating himself. We left at the break. At a run. When we got home, we found the moon was shining down on the sea. As A said, we should have spent the evening on the promenade instead.

Oh, will someone please send me a fiver, urgently? There's loads of things I really, really want (the Beach Boys' Smile for a start. Drool) but a couple of quid to indulge myself in the local Wetherspoons' beer festival is all I need right now. Thanks.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?