.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday morning, and I'm feeling rather on the sad side; a group email (always the worst) from a friend inviting me to her birthday. If only she had acknowledged my birthday last year, or got in touch now and again to see how I'm doing, I might believe it was more heartfelt. Ah, that's me, always hanging on to things that are gone. And reading more news of the trashing of Madron Well, one of the most magical places I've ever been, makes me sadder and bloody angry, too.

But, a wonderful weekend; Saturday on Marazion beach, sipping coffee and watching the doggies run madly on the sand, and a walk on Sennen beach on Sunday to relieve the hangover - yes! I had a drink!

Oh, and a publisher is showing interest in my first novel...

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?