.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Well, I'm still being allowed in here, so I'll do another little pointless post. Bad news for the Internet-incapable, or the idealistic: Google's deal to offer their search engine in China, but apparently with a filter to stop words like 'democracy' being looked up. I'll have to check it out, and if it's for real, then I'll have to find another search engine. Thought Google were still a bunch of hippies. Hmm. Money changes everything, I suppose.

Went to the Tate in St Ives a few days back. Couldn't get into the cafe - all the poshies had got there first. You could hear their 'rah, rah, rah' voices from far away. Is it only a matter of time before gentrification creeps up on Penzance?? House prices are now soaring. I'll be camping on the beach if the rents do the same...

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?