.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 11, 2007

And a very long time it's been: again. I even have my first comment and no idea as to what it related to! But thanks for making the effort.

Since this blog is supposed to be about how the new book is going, well there's been a lot of progress. The first draft is finally completed, and I'm well into the second draft. The book even has a title now - Tallis Zawn. Saying that, I have had to stop for the time being to enter a writing competition. Silly me, I never win these things, but the chance that Patrick Gale might read my short-short story (500 words no more) if it's shortlisted is just too good an opportunity to miss. So I've done a quick first draft and will be hoping to finish it very soon. Amazing how difficult a low word count can be, but I've managed to get a little story out of it.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?